Tuesday 11 November 2014

Clinique Dark Spot Corrector Update

Do you remember way back in July when I told you about the fabulous raffle prize I won? It was a whole host of Clinique goodies, make-up and skincare products.

As I said then, I'm not much of a one for wearing make-up, but I do follow a skincare 'regime' (which makes it sound much more fancy than it actually is.) I decided to incorporate one of the products I'd won into this regime, and thus the 'Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector' found a place between the Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Eye Cream and the Boots Time Delay Wrinkle Reduce Daily Serum (I'm ever hopeful that these products will do as they promise!) As well as applying the Dark Spot Corrector to my face I rubbed in on the back of my right hand as I thought this would be an easy way of comparing whether it had worked. So, back in July I took a photo of my hand
and every day since then (except for three weeks when we were on holiday) I've applied the Dark Spot Corrector to my face and hand. The bottle has just run out, so it's the perfect time for a comparison photo.
Sorry that my hand isn't in exactly the same position, but it's fairly close. So, what do you think? Personally I can't see that much of a difference, or at least not enough to encourage me to spend £58 a bottle on this stuff. Also, the first photo was taken during the summer so my skin had a little more colour to it from the sun, whereas now we're heading into winter and pale-ness has set in, which could account for the slight variation in the dark spots.

Has anyone else used this product? Has it worked?

1 comment:

  1. My dermatologist wrote a prescription for me for a dark spot remover, said it took a long time and was very expensive (well up in the hundreds, but my insurance covered it because I've had so many skin problems). I used it religiously and it did nothing. So I don't know what to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I try to respond to your comments within this section, so please check back (if you feel like it!)